The first day of Summer II classes at ETSU means I get a day of down time. Instead of breaking my back remodeling our Greeneville distance ed room, I get to sit in my office and oversee the technical problem resolution. In other words, it's an office day.
With some luck, maybe I can work on the TechBo website template.
Last night, I met with CJ, Ryan, and Fallon at the TechBo Compound about recording TechBo Radio, a radio drama podcast. Whether it's hosted at ETSU or on my own is still up in the air, but I think we are on the same page. We could use a few more people in the talent pool.
I should have the first script written by Friday. It's a superheroish tale about a little non-super private detective named Zipper. He doesn't say much, in fact, after the exposition, he spends most of the story rummaging through his pockets. Chad and I created the story in the early 90s while I was still in college, so I'm excited to finally bring him to life. We should start recording next week.
If you are interested in helping out, we especially need foley artists and more actors. Reply in the comments!
Monday, July 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment