I have been making it a point to work on technobohemia.com today. I need it to be up and stable by the end of August.
I am itching to begin production on some audio dramas, but first I have to write them. Most of the scripts have been done for years, but I can't let them go without a final polish. It seems that every time I get some uninterrupted time to write, the universe sends a distraction in the form of a phone call or a visitor at the door.
Today, I took a calculated risk and worked on the site instead of the scripts. Fortunately, during the time I fought with the site, I was inspired! I knew the effect that I wanted to site to give visitors! People need the Truth, not slick presentation or vacuous templates.
Now, I just need to figure out how to realize it.
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment