I have said repeatedly that I'm not much of a web designer. I can make PHP work, but I don't particularly enjoy designing themes. That's why I gave Rocket Themes fifty bucks last night!
Rocket Themes is a site created by one of the original Joomla theme designers. For a flat rate, you can download unlimited themes, so I consider it an investment.
The moment I visited their site, I fell in love with this month's featured theme. It was exactly what I had visualized for Techno Bohemia! Unfortunately, when I installed it, the tweaking I had done to the CMS had disabled several features and caused a number of formatting errors. That's okay, because Rocket Themes also provides a "Rocket Launcher," a the theme fully integrated in the latest installation of Joomla!
Tonight, I'll wipe the databases, reinstall and rebuild TechBo into a modern media site! Woot!
The best is yet to come!
S.
Friday, August 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment