Wednesday, August 27, 2008

The Bard's Close-Up

It's pretty much a done deal.

I've been asked to Produce the DVD of the Theater Department's spring production of Hamlet. This DVD will be for profit, so the pressure is on. I'm confident that with the right team and good communication, this will be a fun project we will all be proud of! I've started working with the videographer from Theater on the technical requirements. Although it's a challenge, we can solve it using spare parts from the store room and a bunch of creativity.

We will be shooting extensive special features starting next week at the auditions!

This is finally a chance for me to do what I love to do! I would love to hear from anyone who is willing to help us out. Techno Bohemians need not apply since I'm probably going to try to rope you in anyhow!

No comments: