I'm perilously close to burning out at work again. I have been furiously dealing with constant technical issues for weeks now with little down time. However, there is one thing that will keep me going until next summer!
I have been asked to produce the DVD/Online release of the Theater Department's production of Hamlet this coming spring! Best of all, I am going to do my darndest to get the Techno Bohemia Productions imprint on the final package!
I should be meeting with the Director of Photography from the Theater Department later this week to hash out the details of the production! David seems to be a good guy who really knows video production, I am excited to work with him and all of the Theater Department. (I am a lucky guy, I've known many of the theater instructors for years and have been wanting to collaborate with them for some time! Now, all at once, here it is!)
This is not going to be some half assed student production. I want it to be slick and pro. That's why I'm calling in the A-Team for this one. Part of the instructions I received on the project was to pull in as many University resources as possible and I intend to do just that!
I'll drop more names of folks involved and more detail as work progresses. Watch this space because I'm going to be keeping a production journal!
I have been waiting to get paid for a project like this for a long time! I intend to make it something really special so I can do more!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment